This is an opportunity to join the team that is shaping communications and experiences that build and grow Adobe’s corporate reputation globally.
Adobe's Corporate Communications Team is looking for an intern who is pursuing a career in Corporate Communications and is eager to explore all aspects of this profession. During their tenure, they will be incorporated into programs and campaigns. This will give a view into what is required to build programs from inception to completion, learn how to engage the media and produce content built to engage external audiences.
This role will work closely with the corporate communications team, and involved in the strategy and execution of corporate communication programs, including media strategy, media relations, corporate messaging and issues management to protect and advance Adobe’s corporate reputation. The ideal person thrives in a fun fast-paced and collaborative environment, and prides themselves on being a strong writer. At the completion of this internships, it is our mission to ensure they have had enough hands-on experience to have a meaningful perspective on the profession. Additional details include:
- Actively engage with key collaborators from several parts of the organization including employee communications, analyst relations, talent, D&I, among others.
- Draft written materials centered around Adobe commitments and corporate response
- Collaborate with global teams to drive consistency in messaging and content promotion
- Assist in developing innovative communications strategies
- Stay on top of industry trends and competitors, track for media coverage + media inquiries
- Be flexible and have fun being part of a collaborative organization