Blackstone's Summer Analyst Program is 10-weeks in length and will provide participants broad exposure to the Firm. The Program offers Summer Analyst's various technical and soft skill training opportunities, the ability to network with professionals across all business units, and a chance to fully immerse themselves in the Blackstone culture.
The Quantitative Strategy Team is responsible for investing in systematic trading strategies across all asset classes. The investment process combines the analytical thinking of systematically investing in public markets with the strategic thinking of private equity.
BAAM seeks to hire individuals who are highly motivated, intelligent, have sound judgment, and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors. In addition to strong analytical and time management skills, the successful candidate must have:
- Passion for both investing and business building.
- Strong conceptual and analytical thinking abilities.
- Framework orientation for problem solving.
- Strong quantitative and coding skills (Python)
- Strong capabilities at financial modeling (MS Excel) and presentation construction (MS PowerPoint).
- Exceptional work ethic, entrepreneurial spirit, intellectual curiosity, and desire to continually expand their understanding and improve
- Collaborative workplace approach that fosters strong working relationships
- Candidate should be self-motivated and a team-oriented individual who thrives on challenge in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, to meet deadlines.To be considered for the 2023 Summer Analyst Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Anticipated graduation date: Fall 2023 – Spring 2024
- Resume must include expected graduation month/year and GPA
- Resume must be in PDF format