Deal Desk Intern
Dolby’s Deal Desk team is looking for an intern to assist in the non-standard deal and program tracking, approvals, and analysis within our Worldwide Business Finance group. The Deal Desk partners with Sales and the Business Groups on non-standard deals and programs across all lines of business including new initiatives. The intern will get exposure to different functions of the company: worldwide sales field and operations, business, and technology groups, and corporate general and administrative.
- The intern will partner with our Deal Desk team and assist with multiple phases of the end-to-end non-standard deal and program review and approval process. This may include, deal and program tracking, stakeholder and approval follow-ups, management deal summaries, key metric reporting, margin analysis, and contract review.
- In addition to the Deal Desk team, the intern will interact with key stakeholders, approvers, and other business partners.
- We are looking for a candidate who is curious, flexible, and interested in learning more about Dolby’s business model.
- Since interactions with business stakeholders and other team members are a big part of this role, strong communications (written and verbal) and the ability to work well as part of a team are key requirements for this role.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and strong excel skills a plus
- Prior knowledge of Salesforce.com is preferred but not required.
We recognize that applying to internships can be a daunting process, especially if you have not had any previous internships, or if this is a new field of interest to you. Even if you do not have previous professional experience to meet the listed qualifications, we will consider relevant project, volunteer, and extracurricular experiences, and we encourage you to include them on your resume and apply.ELIGIBILITY
Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or a related field; recent grads who are within 6 months of graduation are also eligible to apply. Must be available to work full-time Monday – Friday for 6 months between September 2022 – March 2023.Start date for the internship is as follows: (*note* this date is not flexible)
- Monday, September 26, 2022