IT Compliance Intern
The IT Compliance team, within Dolby Information Security, is responsible for the management of compliance programs such as SOX, SSAE16 SOC2, Content Security, Security Awareness, and other leading security frameworks. Dolby is looking for an IT Security Compliance Intern that will assist the team in ensuring compliance of Dolby’s various compliance commitments. This role will be based out of Dolby’s Headquarters in San Francisco, CA, or Los Angeles, CA. The position is remote friendly.
- Provide assistance to the different compliance programs in Dolby, such as IT SOX, SAP-GRC, Content Security, SOC2, and Privacy.
- Identify process improvement initiatives on compliance programs, including building and selling the vision, process design, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and execution.
- With the guidance of the Security and Compliance Team, interact with Financial Management, IT Management, and Engineering Management, in addressing Risk and Controls.
- Help build a leading Security Awareness and Training Program for Dolby, and identify leading practices to improve security engagement, culture, and attitude.
- Provide Security and Compliance Team with advisement on risk and control matters.
- In the process of getting a Bachelors in Accounting, Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Information Systems.
- Course work on Information Security is preferable.
- Hands-on experience with Networking Systems, Operating Systems, and Security Tools, is preferable
- Strong experience on Cloud foundations.
We recognize that applying to internships can be a daunting process, especially if you have not had any previous internships, or if this is a new field of interest to you. Even if you do not have previous professional experience to meet the listed qualifications, we will consider relevant project, volunteer, and extracurricular experiences, and we encourage you to include them on your resume and apply.Eligibility:
Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Business Computer Systems, Business Administration, or related field; recent grads who are within 6 months of graduation are also eligible to apply. Must be available to work full-time Monday – Friday for 3 months between September 2022 – December 2022. Start dates for the internship are as follows: (*note* these dates are not flexible)
- Monday, September 26, 2022