Product Marketing Intern
We’re looking for a self-starter product marketing intern to join our Premium Entertainment team. You will work in a team responsible for launching cutting-edge audio and visual entertainment solutions by developing go-to-market strategies and partner engagement plans. Above all, your work will elevate how people consume premium entertainment across various devices and categories.
What you will work on: Engage cross-functionally with business, product and sales stakeholders across the gaming vertical. Analyze competitive landscape and market trends to inform our gaming product portfolio roadmap, product positioning and go to market plans. Develop a proposal on how to identify and establish Dolby-specific, measurable & attributable KPIs for short/mid/longterm strategies. Identify and investigate new opportunities for Dolby products in the field of Accessibility in Gaming. Work across entertainment categories to orchestrate cohesive GTM executions, conduct post-GTM evaluations to understand gaps and growth opportunities to shape future decisions.
- Demonstrated project management skills, ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Significant familiarity with the gaming industry and culture
- Experience interacting with game developers is a plus
- Understanding of the value of data and how it can be used to tell a story
- Ability to facilitate cross functional projects across multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work independently with self-awareness to know when to ask for guidance from team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to create and deliver convincing presentations
- Knowledge and passion in entertainment beyond gaming is a big plus
We recognize that applying to internships can be a daunting process, especially if you have not had any previous internships, or if this is a new field of interest to you. Even if you do not have previous professional experience to meet the listed qualifications, We will consider relevant project, volunteer, and extracurricular experiences, and we encourage you to include them on your resume and apply.ELIGIBILITY
Working towards an MBA in Marketing or a related field; recent grads who are within 6 months of graduation are also eligible to apply. Must be available to work full-time Monday – Friday for 6 months between September 2022 – March 2023.Start date for the internship is as follows: (*note* this date is not flexible)
- Monday, September 26, 2022