The global Travel and Travel Risk Coordinator will provide corporate travel risk and travel operations support for the safety and security of Jefferies’ business travelers and seamless operations for the firm. This role offers the opportunity to maintain best practices and improve where applicable for delivery of excellent care, streamlining and automating operational processes, and working closely with internal clients and stakeholders for duty of care and support.
This position reports to the Head of Travel & Expense.
- Support programmatic success for Travel, Travel Risk, and T&E
- Evolve to become a subject matter expert in travel and travel risk with a clear goal of creating and supporting the best programs tailored to Jefferies technology platforms and training staff as required
- Promote travel and travel risk department initiatives, draft individual, departmental, and organization-wide communications including emails, company notes, and intranet posts/documents; create and maintain a support portal site for global staff usage
- Create, conduct, and maintain training for individual or group sessions including resource material such as one-pagers, user guides, training manuals, webinar reference material takeaways, etc.
- Manage compliance with related policies by regularly auditing systems and data
- Ad hoc projects and duties as needed
- Support day-to-day and programmatic activities related to Travel Risk
- Monitor and handle all travel risk related events or incidents, as a single point of contact for triage, approvals, travel incident and crisis management, review and liaise with internal and external parties to full resolution
- Provide safety and security services in conjunction with Jefferies’ third-party Travel Risk Management provider including but not limited to, pre-travel briefings, ongoing training, travel risk platform management/guidance/reporting, post-travel debriefs, and additional security controls, where required
- Create and update Jefferies safety, security, and travel management policies and procedures in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Assist with ongoing COVID and non-COVID related event planning and travel risk management
- Ensure risk mitigation through regular review of insurance policies and make recommendations for improvement
- Crisis and incident management specific to travel situations, including timely communications internally and externally
- Ensure at every opportunity that travelers are protected and the firm’s Duty of Care is being met
- Manage the relationship and program with Jefferies’ third-party Travel Risk Management provider including contractual and service levels, issue resolution, invoicing, and development
- Support day-to-day and programmatic activities of the T&E department
- Support T&E technology including SAP Concur Travel and third-party technology platforms
- Support internal relationships and issue resolution with travelers, administrative assistants, and business heads
- Coordinate capture, analysis, and delivery of accurate and timely reporting for program compliance, controls, and strategic solutions and initiatives
- Support vendor partnerships by ensuring service level agreements (SLAs) and key performance indicators (KPIs) are monitored, upheld, and actioned where necessary; ensure invoices are handled appropriately
- Support strategic global sourcing program across vendors, policy development and oversight, and spend management