Are you passionate about helping those around you become more effective? Do you think about technology as a way to disrupt and reimagine how businesses operate? Is building business-focused software with modern software engineering techniques and a hacker mentality intriguing to you? Meta is seeking talented engineers to join our Enterprise organization and help build applications & systems to scale the company and to enable our employees to make the world more open and connected. Enterprise Engineers work on applications & systems for various groups, including sales, marketing, recruiting, and HR. Systems we build are used by all Meta employees as well as advertisers and agencies. We create Enterprise software the Meta way. We build it on the Facebook tech stack by implementing complex UIs to encapsulate business processes, designing interactive visualizations for business analytics, and securing backends to store sensitive data. At the same time, we work on real-time and big data infrastructure to process the business graph and audience data on Facebook, and generate insights through machine learning and natural language processing. This role requires a passion for finding innovative, end-to-end engineering solutions to complex business problems.
- Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience. Degree must be completed prior to joining Meta.
- Experience with object-oriented software development
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
- Demonstrated software engineering experience from internship, work experience, coding competitions, or publications
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and experience comparing alternative solutions, trade-offs, and differing points of view when building a feature or product
- Demonstrated success working and communicating cross functionally in a team environment
- Experience with SQL/relational databases
- Experience using web services, e.g. any of SOAP, REST APIs, GraphQL
- Experience developing web or mobile applications
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities