Research Associate / Associate Scientist, Antibody Pharmacology
We are looking for a Research Associate / Associate Scientist with a background in Pharmacology, Immuno-oncology, or Immunology to join our growing and friendly team during this exciting time in our expansion. You will play an integral role in the pre-clinical development of novel immuno-oncology therapeutics. In this position, you will perform standard cell-based functional assays and immuno-assays, in vitro and in vivo studies, think laterally to solve problems, constantly improve work practices, and work productively as part of a team. Level commensurate with experience.
Location: Mountain View, CA.
- Conduct pharmacokinetics and biodistribution studies of therapeutic antibodies in collaboration with the Discovery and I/O groups
- Perform ELISAs and other immunoassays for measurement of antibodies, cytokines/analytes
- Entail scheduling and coordinating rodent PK studies
- Execute cell-based functional assays
- Communicate own work effectively orally and in writing; present data in group meetings.
- Thoroughly and accurately document experimental activities in laboratory notebooks.
- Level commensurate with experience.
- BS or MS in Pharmacology, Immunology, Cell Biology or related scientific discipline and at least 1+ years of relevant industry experience with biologics
- Experience with ELISA and/or multiplex immunoassays with strong analytical skills
- Experience with cell-based assays, flow cytometry, and protein assays such as gel electrophoresis
- Proficient with basic computer programs routinely used in a lab such as MS Word, Excel,
- PowerPoint and Prism
- Highly organized with reliable time-keeping skills and able to maintain a detailed and well-organized notebook
- Must have strong communication skills and be a team player and respectful of others
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Experience with therapeutic antibodies is a plus