Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re in 180 markets, working with 63,000 brilliant colleagues and counting. And we’re known for the world’s most complete portfolio of smart technology, from devices to software to infrastructure.
With our ingenuity, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you...
ITC SW Tester for Lenovo's global device configuration and provisioning services team. Create, modify, test, and verify custom Windows images for customers on ThinkPad laptops, Think Centre desktops and ThinkServer hardware.
- Strong written and verbal communications, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Develop and execute detailed test plans, and establish governance for unit, process, functional, system integration, acceptance, and regression testing
- Experience establishing performance testing criteria and creating a test environment to support ongoing performance validation
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Science or SW Engineering
- C++ Database knowledge (design, query, theory)
- Experience with Visual Studio Familiarity with software development tools such as Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio / Code, Coded UI Testing (CUIT), and Lotus Notes
- Experience with QA automation tools including scripting and recorded automation ITC SW Development
- Primary Skill – Strong written and verbal communications, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Strong CX skills GUI development and usability understanding
- Node.js skills Experience with Angular Experience with MSD & PSA