Watson Institute at UFM Career Accelerator
This program is offered through Watson Institute in collaboration with the School of Economic Sciences of Universidad Francisco Marroquín
This is a 6-week program that accelerates the careers of entrepreneurial leaders through rigorous training in the skills required for success in the future of work, intensive mentorship from experienced entrepreneurs, professionals and a community of peers.
Classes meet Monday through Friday from 7:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- Synchronous Class Time: Entire cohort experiences events together at the same time. Every day from approximately 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM Guatemala Time
- Asynchronous: Students complete work/experience individually, given specific due-dates and clarity of outcome and quality expected. There will be approximately 10 hours of asynchronous content to complete per week.
Tuition: $3,900.00. Flexible payment plans available.
Scholarship: Watson Institute offers a wide range of partial scholarships to qualified students.
The program is tailored for university students and young professionals from across the Americas who desire to identify their purpose, learn and practice new skills, and grow their network to accelerate an impactful, successful career.
- You want to advance your career by gaining new skills that will prepare you for the workforce and create new opportunities for you
- You are an entrepreneur with a business venture or idea you want to grow, you will find a community where you feel free to do it and discuss it.
- You are looking for a program that will help identify your passions and create a plan to pursue them
- You want the opportunity to grow your network through your peers, instructors, and the global Watson community
The program will be delivered in English. The majority of faculty, mentors, and master course teachers will be fluent in both Spanish and English.